Copied from the City of Library – Wolfforth Facebook page
ATTENTION: If you are a registered member with an email address, please check your email for a detailed update on our modified operations in response to COVID-19. If you did not receive it, let the library know and one will be emailed to you. Here is an abbreviated update on operations.
Effective at close of business today (6pm, Friday, March 20) the library will be closed to the public BUT will still have circulation via curbside pickup and delivery.
• Continue to circulate material via curbside pickup/ drop-off and/or home delivery/ pick-up. Please call or email the library for more information.
• Users are encouraged to reserve items online or call the library to have items pulled and ready for pickup or delivery.
o Pickup at the library must be done between 10am – 6pm Monday through Friday. We will strive to have items ready within 30 minutes of request, but this could take longer depending on demand.
o Delivery must be arranged by calling the library. Deliveries will occur within the working hours of 10am – 6pm Monday through Friday and will be no contact delivery, meaning they will be left on the front porch at the agreed upon time and location.
• Late fees will not be charged during modified library operations.
• Our digital resources are available to all library members. You may call the library for assistance between the hours of 10am – 6pm Monday through Friday. If your account is blocked we will work with you to restore access.
• All public access computers will be closed at the end of day on March 20, 2020 and will not reopen until deemed safe to do so. Our public Wi-Fi does work in the parking lot and you can stay in your vehicle and utilize this service.
• We will host virtual storytimes and read-alouds during modified operations. Technical details for joining will be shared on our social media pages.
• If a non-member needs a library card, we can make those over the phone or via email during staffed hours to give access to our digital collection.
City of Wolfforth Library
508 E. Highway 62/82
Wolfforth, TX 79382
806 855-4150 email email@example.com
Please visit their website for more information https://wolfforth.ploud.net/
Important Links below:
Reserve Books and Browse the Collection by accessing our Online Catalog and Digital Resources at https://wolfforth.biblionix.com/catalog/
*Your login is your library card number and password is your phone number. Call or email for assistance with logging in.
Enjoy E-Books and E-Audiobooks from home at https://westtexas.overdrive.com/ on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
*Your login is your library card number and password is your phone number. Call for assistance with logging in.
*If you cannot find something you are looking for, please message me. If items are available for purchase, we can generally have them available for checkout within 24 hours.