Our school bus partner, Durham School Services, has developed a phone and web browser application that will allow parents and guardians to securely view the location of all their child(ren)’s bus locations in relationship to their assigned bus stop. This application enables parents and guardians to view multiple stops on an assigned route, including the scheduled arrival time for each stop.The service is free of charge to parents/guardians and provided at no additional cost to the school districts serviced by Durham School Services. Use of the application is voluntary.
To get more information, or to sign up and create your secure login:
• Durham Bus Tracking Website: www.
• Durham Bus Tracker App: https://m.
• For technical support, please contact [email protected]
In order to view the bus location and follow the route, parents and guardians will need to:
• Create an account by clicking on “Need a Login”
• Enter the state and then the city of your child’s Durham School Service’s customer service center:
Your assigned customer service center is: Wolfforth, TX
• Enter your child’s school issued ID number;
• Enter your child’s last name; and
• Use the plus sign to add additional children who use Durham’s bus services.
If you allow notifications, we can send bus-specific notes if that route will be running late.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact Durham School Services at (806)-866-4352.